By: Gregory's .
This book is all about engines and their components. Emphasis is placed on current reconditioning and rebuilding practice, fault diagnosis, performance and design and the design, manufacture, testing and assembling of these principal replacement components.
Engineers, students, engine reconditioners, mechanics and all those interested in engines will find this book invaluable.
- PERFORMANCE AND EFFICIENCY COMBUSTION
- CLEANING AND INSPECTION CRANKSHAFTS
- CONNECTING RODS
- PISTON ASSEMBLIES
- PISTON RINGS
- CYLINDER MACHINING AND BORE FINISHING CYLINDER HEADS AND VALVES CAMSHAFTS
- GASKETS AND SEALS
- ENGINE BEARINGS
- STARTER RING GEARS
- SUPERCHARGERS AND TURBOCHARGERS ENGINE BALANCING
- ENGINE ASSEMBLY
- COOLING SYSTEMS
- ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS ENGINE COMPONENT TESTING FAULT FINDING AND DIAGNOSIS
- MEASURING TECHNIQUES AND SURFACE FINISH CONVERSION, TABLES AND GLOSSARY