By: Haynes .
Audi A4 Models Covered
Saloon & Estate (Avant) (model range code B6), including special/limited editions.
Production years covered 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004.
Petrol: 1.8 litre (1 781 cc) turbo & 2.0 litre (1984cc) 4-cylinder, inc. FSI
Turbo-Diesel: 1.9 litre (1896cc) 4-cylinder
Also covers major mechanical features of Cabriolet models
Does NOT cover models with 1.6 litre petrol engine, 6-cylinder or V8 petrol engines or 6-cylinder diesel engines
Does NOT cover Quattro or S4 models, or new Audi A4 range introduced January 2005
Repair Manual Description
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of several Audi A4s in Haynes' Project Workshop, this manual can help you understand, care for and repair your Audi A4. The practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Audi A4 can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
Inside This Manual
- Maintenance Simple weekly checks to keep you on the road
- Servicing Includes service interval display reset procedure
- Fault finding Pinpoint specific problems easily
- The MoT Step-by-step test checks
- Brakes Safety checks and repairs for the home mechanic
- Electrics Easy-to-read wiring diagrams
- Haynes tips Valuable short cuts make many tasks easier.