By: Clymer .
This detailed and comprehensive manual covers 2003-2006 Honda CBR600RR models.
The text provides complete information on maintenance, tune-up, repair and overhaul. Hundreds of photos and drawings guide the reader through every job.
All procedures are in step-by-step format and designed for the reader who may be working on the motorcycle for the first time.
- General Information
- Lubrication, Maintenance and Tune-up
- Engine Top End and Exhaust System
- Engine Lower End
- Clutch, Starter Clutch and External Gearshift Mechanism
- Transmission and Internal Gearshift Mechanism
- Fuel and Emission Control Systems
- Electrical System
- Cooling System
- Wheels, Tires and Drive Chain
- Front Suspension and Steering
- Rear Suspension
- Body and Frame
- Color Wiring Diagrams