By: Haynes .
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of several Mercedes-Benz C-Class vehicles in Haynes' Project Workshop, this manual can help you understand, care for and repair your Mercedes-Benz. Practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job dope right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Mercedes-Benz can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
Models covered by this Manual
C160, C180, C200, C220, C230 & C270 Saloon, Estate & Coupe (W203 series), including 'Kompressor' models and special limited editions
- Petrol:1.8 litre (1796cc), 2.0 litre (1998cc) & 2.3 litre (2295cc)
- Turbo-Diesel: 2.2 litre (2148cc) & 2.7 litre (2685cc)
- Does NOT cover models with V6 engines or AMG versions
- Does NOT cover new C-Class range (4/204 series) introduced June 2007
Years covered: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.
Inside this Repair Manual
- Maintenance Simple weekly checks to keep you on the road
- Servicing Includes service indicator reset procedure
- Fault finding Pinpoint specific problems easily
- The MoT Step-by-step test checks
- Fuel saving Expert advice on maximising mpg
- Electrics Easy-to-read wiring diagrams
- Haynes tips Valuable short cuts make many tasks easier