By: Graham Robson .
Unveiled in 1952, the Austin-Healey 100 was an innovation in the sports car market and won instant acclaim. As the series developed, the cars only became more popular and garnered an even larger following. This illustrated retrospective describes the cars evolution, providing performance specs for each model and sidebars detailing the places, people and events that shaped the story of the "Big Healeys."
Austin-Healey - 100 & 3000 Series is the in-depth and riveting story of the marque's evolution, from Donald Healey's initial inspiration to the Leyland take-over that saw the end of Austin-Healey.
- Complete history of the company and development of the 100 and 3000 models
- Detailed account of the cars' competition fortunes
- Full specification tables for all models
- Illustrated throughout with specially commissioned photographs
- Special feature panels throughout