Published by Bentley Publishers, ISBN: 9780837617237, 1424 pages, hardback
BMW 3 Series (E90, E91, E92, E93) Service Manual: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Covers: 325i, 325xi, 328i, 328xi, 330i, 330xi, 335i, 335is, 335xi
This BMW 3 Series repair manual contains in-depth maintenance, service and repair information for BMW 3 Series models built on the E90, E91, E92 or E93 platforms from 2006 to 2011*. The aim throughout has been simplicity and clarity, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourself BMW owner, this manual helps you understand, care for and repair your BMW.
The do-it-yourself BMW owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information. Even if you have no intention of working on your vehicle, you will find that reading and owning this manual makes it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
Normally aspirated models (6-cylinder 3.0 engines)
N52 engine: 325i, 325xi, 330i, 330xi (2006)
N52KP engine 328i, 328xi (2007-2011)
N51(SULEV) engine: 328i, 328xi (2007-2011)
Twin turbo-charged models
(6-cylinder 3.0 engines)
N54 engine: 335i, 335xi (2009 - 2010), 335is (2011)
N55 engine: 335i, 335xi (2011)
(remove, install, external service)
Getrag GS6-17BG manual
ZF GS6-37BZ manual
ZF GS6-53DZ manual
Getrag GS7D36SG double-clutch
GM GA6L45R automatic
ZF GA6HP19Z automatic
- Maintenance procedures from changing the ATF to replacing the cabin microfilter. This manual tells you what to do and how and when to do it.
- Step-by-step variable camshaft timing (VANOS) service.
- Cylinder head cover gasket and crankshaft seal replacement.
- Cooling system and radiator service.
- Fuel injection and ignition system diagrams and explanations.
- Information about advanced technical features such as Valvetronic, xDrive, twin turbo boost and DSC (dynamic stability control).
- Suspension repair procedures.
- Brakes, steering and ABS troubleshooting and repair.
- Heating and air-conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement.
- Body and hood repairs and adjustments.
- Electrical system service, with an easy-to-use illustrated component locator section.
- Comprehensive wiring schematics, including fuses and grounds.
- BMW OBD II diagnostic trouble codes, SAE-defined OBD II P-codes, as well as basic scan tool operation.
- BMW factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments and tightening torques.
*This manual covers the 2012 BMW 3 Series Coupe (E92) and the 2012 BMW 3 Series Convertible (E93). The E92 and E93 models were extended through the 2012 model year.
BMW 3 Series E90 91 92 93 325 325xi 328i 328xi 330i 330xi 335i 335is 335xi 2006-2011 Service Manual