By: Roger Williams .
Using his own wealth of hands-on experience combined with input from many owners & aided by the top TR7 & TR7 V8 specialists on both sides of the Atlantic, Roger Williams explains in great detail how to increase the performance & improve the aesthetics, handling & braking of the TR7, existing TR7-V8 conversions & the original TR7 V8. Balanced improvements for fast road, ultra fast road/rally, track-day or even more serious motorsport are all explored.
Aided by the top racing & high performance TR7 & TR7 V8 specialists, backed by ample photographic support, his own experiences & those of owners & professional specialists, the author explains in detail how to increase the performance of these four & eight-cylinder sports cars.
- The only book on Improving these classic sports cars
- The book is not constrained by any originality issues & looks at the whole car from front to back.
- Advice is based upon experienced TR7 and TR7 V8 trade, racing & component specialists.
- Explores upgrading a four-cylinder TR7 engine
- Explains how to transplant a Rover V8 engine into a TR7
- Guides the reader on balanced upgrades for fast & ultra fast road or competition cars.
- Book assumes readers will do most of the work themselves, but advises what jobs to subcontract.
- The book is sequenced in the safest order of upgrading the car.
- Explores electronic fuel iInjection for four & eight cylinder engines.
- The Foreword is by Peter Cox - a very highly respected figure in the TR world.