By: Simon de Burton .
- Second edition of the definitive annual guide to all important motorcycles launched worldwide
- 100 of the most exciting bikes in production in 2006, in every road-going category
- Explores each motorcycle in depth, including its key design features, engineering advances, performance and ridability
- Detailed technical specifications for every model
- A machine for every rider: from the fastest new sports bikes to the latest chic maxi scooter, as well as classic-style cruisers for timeless motorcycling and desert-crossing adventure sports bikes to fulfil the fantasies of any intrepid overlander
- Over 500 stunning photographs showing the bikes in detail and in action
- Trends, highlights and predictions in motorcycle design plus profiles of leading designers and a special feature on the future of motorcycling
- Full technical glossary and a list of all the major international motorcycle shows in the year ahead
- Whether you're a committed motorcyclist looking for your next challenge, a commuter seeking a fun way to get from A to B, or a would-be rider dreaming of your first bike, The New Motorcycle Yearbook will whet your appetite and inform your choice
Tourers, Sports Bikes, Supermoto, Trail and Enduro, Cruisers, Adventure Sports, Sports Tourers, Street, Naked and Muscle, Retro, Scooters and Maxi Scooters, Oddballs.