Now you can build your own dream campervan in just ten weeks – for less than £1000! This is the first book to give easy, step-by-step illustrated instructions for the amateur DIYer on a budget. Full of never before seen money- and time-saving ideas, including how to kit out your interior for free, and source your van for peanuts. The ideas in this book will work on any van.
Ever dreamed of owning your own campervan, but never thought you had enough money? Then this book is an absolute must ...
Armed with a crazy idea and lots of enthusiasm, two brothers have achieved the seemingly impossible – building a camper you’d actually want to own, for less than £1000: or, as it’s now known, the '1k Camper.'
You don’t need to be a DIY expert. This book will take you by the hand and guide you step-by-step towards your dream, in as little as ten weeks. Full of never before seen money- and time-saving ideas, including how to kit out your interior for free, and how to source your van for peanuts. You don’t even need to use an LDV van like the project vehicle – the ideas in this book will work on any van.
The 1k Camper revolution has begun. There’s a big world out there just waiting for you and your van to enjoy. So, what are you waiting for? Go on, treat yourself or someone else to this highly entertaining and informative read.
- How to build a campervan for less than £1000
- Easy step-by-step instructions that anyone can follow
- Requires minimal tools and DIY experience
- Packed full of original money and time saving ideas
- How to pick up a good solid van for peanuts
- How to kit out your van’s interior for free
- How to build your dream machine in ten weeks
- How to turn £1000 into £6000!
- How to buy 30 metres of high-quality fabric for just £9
- This book works on any van not just an LDV
Publisher Code: 9781845845247
Author: Matthew Ball, Stuart Ball
ISBN 13: 9781845845247
Soft Cover, colour illustrations