Published by Haynes, ISBN: 9780857336323, paperback.
Models covered by this Manual:
Hatchback & Estate 'Mk 3' models
- Petrol: 1.0 litre (999cc) 3-cyl turbo & 1.6 litre (1596cc) 4-cyl (inc. turbo)
- Turbo-diesel: 1.6 litre (1560cc)
Does NOT cover 2.0 litre petrol engine, Flexfuel models or 2.0 litre diesel engine, or automatic or Powershift' transmissions
Does NOT cover ST models, C-Max or CC (Convertible)
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and Egnild of several Ford Focus vehicles in Haynes Project Workshop, this manual can help you understand, care for and repair your Focus. We do it ourselves to-telp you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Focus can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
Inside this Repair / Service Manual
- Maintenance Simple weekly checks to keep you on the road Servicing Complete, fully illustrated step-by-step guide Fault finding Pinpoint specific problems easily
- The MoT Step-by-step test checks
- Fuel saving Expert advice on maximising mpg
- Electrics Easy-to-read wiring diagrams
- Haynes tips Valuable short cuts make many tasks easier