By: Mike Kojima .
Honda / Acura Engine Performance is a comprehensive guide to modifying the D, B, and H series Honda and Acura engines.
Included are sections on:
- Bolt-on intakes, exhaust systems, headers, camshafts, and cam gears.
- All about cylinder heads.
- Internal modifications, such as pistons, rods, bottom end prep, stroker kits, and oiling systems for serious horsepower gains.
- Turbocharging, supercharging, and nitrous oxide.
- Hot hybrid engine swaps and street motor combos.
- How to build an all-out 8- to 10-second racing engine.
Whether you're building for maximum street performance or heading to the drag strip, Honda / Acura Engine Performance is an essential guide full of the information you need to increase the horsepower, torque, and overall engine performance of your Honda or Acura