By: Dave Emanuel .
HPBooks' bestselling Small-Block Chevy Performance has been completely revised and updated with new information on power-producing parts, tips and techniques, including a new section on short-block preparation and modifications, and new information on the Vortec, LT1 and LT4 engines.
Other updated sections include:
- Modifying cylinder heads
- Fuel injection, carburetors and manifolds
- Camshafts and valvetrain
- Exhaust and ignition systems
- Nitrous oxide and superchargers
- Engine assembly
- Block ID, selection and prep
- Pistons, rods and crankshafts
This book covers 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 372, 383 & 400CID Engines.