By: David Hobbs .
Buying a performance car is an expensive business and mistakes can prove costly financially and in time, effort and stress. Wouldn't it be great if you could take an expert with you? With the aid of this book's step-by-step guidance from a marque specialist, you can! The Subaru Impreza Buyers Guide aims to guide enthusiasts through the various production changes and problem areas between model years to make sure their restoration or prospective purchase is correct, original, and legitimate. The guide will be an essential reference tool to be used when buying, selling, repairing or restoring the various Impreza models manufactured from 1993 to date.
This books unique points system will help you to place the cars value in relation to condition whilst extensive photographs illustrate the problems to look out for. This is an important investment – STOP! Don't buy a Subaru Impreza without buying this book first! One hundred colour photos, useful appendices and expert advice mean this book could save you 1000s.
- Don't buy a Subaru Impreza without this book!
- Expert advice from a marque authority
- Unique points scoring system to evaluate cars after inspection
- Covers whole range of Subaru Impreza models
- Walk away or stay? - quick initial evaluation of a car
- How to check the car's authenticity
- Which models are best
- The implications of ownership
- Is it the right car for you? - will it fit your garage, will it suit your lifestyle?
- Maintaining a Subaru Impreza
- Running cost details
- Detailed specifications
- Production numbers
- Full list of serial numbers
- Invest pennies, potentially save thousands!
all models including:
- Turbo 2000
- Series McRae
- WRX STi
- WRX STi Type R
- WRX Club Spec Evo
- WRX Tuner Ready