Author: Brian Long, ISBN: 9781845844011, Hardback, 25x25cm, 160 pages, 290 pictures, Published in 2014
Period covered: 1976 to 1996.
All Jaguar XJ-S models covered.
- The definitive history of the Jaguar XJ-S
- The story from conception to the end of production
- A high quality artpaper production, now in large format and completely redesigned
- Covers all models, including those for international markets
- Year-by-year, model-by-model evolution
- Includes competition history
- A must-have for all Jaguar enthusiasts
- Includes 270 images, including rare shots of prototypes
New large format edition of the definitive history of Jaguar’s E-Type replacement, the XJ-S. More a grand tourer than a sportscar, the controversially styled XJ-S offered a combination of supercar performance and grand tourer luxury. Includes rare photos of the prototypes that didn’t make production.
The definitive international history of Jaguar’s classic grand tourer, the XJ-S, from inception until the end of production. Not only essential reading, but a great reference source for all owners and would-be owners. Includes really useful advice on buying, running and restoration. Includes 270 photos and illustrations.