By: Richard Copping .
The combination of model history, coupled to hot hatch performance, all comprehensively illustrated through major photo shoots and detail pictures, make this the complete guide to the five Golf generations.
With all models, including Golf spin-offs, assessed, enthusiast-driving opinions shared and marketing policy discussed, this book is a unique hot Golfology!
- Comprehensive photo shoots of all five generations of GTI
- Complete technical specifications for each generation of Golf
- The entire story behind the creation of the GTI
- Inclusion of both press and period lifestyle shots
- Authoritative text thoroughly checked by enthusiasts
- Hallmarks of all Golf generations captured on film
- A thoughtful approach to presentation - the handiest of reference books
- Written to appeal to both European and US audiences
- Extensively researched with analysis of the performance of each generation
- Sporting Golf spin-offs included