By: Haynes .
BMW 3-Series Models covered
Saloon (E90) & Touring (E91) with 4- and 6-cylinder engines 318i, 320i, 325i and 330i petrol and 318d, 320d, 325d and 330d diesel
- Petrol: 2.0 litre (1995cc), 2.5 litre (2497cc) & 3.0 litre (2996cc)
- Turbo-Diesel: 2.0 litre (1995cc) & 3.0 litre (2993cc)
Production years: 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
Does NOT cover 320Si, 335i, 335d, M3, Coupe, Convertible or models with xDrive
Does NOT cover 'facelifted' model range introduced September 2008
The aim of this manual is to help you get the best value from your vehicle. It can do so in several ways. It can help you decide what work must be done (even should you choose to get it done by a garage). It will also provide information on routine maintenance and servicing, and give a logical course of action and diagnosis when random faults occur. However, it is hoped that you will use the manual by tackling the work yourself. On simpler jobs it may even be quicker than booking the car into a garage and going there twice, to leave and collect it. Perhaps most important, a lot of money can be saved by avoiding the costs a garage must charge to cover its labour and overheads.
The manual has drawings and descriptions to show the function of the various components so that their layout can be understood. Tasks are described and photographed in a clear step-by-step sequence.
Inside this Manual
- Maintenance Simple weekly checks to keep you on the road
- Servicing Includes service interval display resetting procedure
- Fault finding Pinpoint specific problems easily
- The MoT Step-by-step test checks
- Fuel saving Expert advice on maximising mpg
- Electrics Easy-to-read wiring diagrams
- Haynes tips Valuable short cuts make many tasks easier